Ok, is everyone ready for a great scavenger hunt to win an awesome prize??? I am ready to tell you how to win! Super easy but read carefully:
Half Moon Swag
$25 B&N Gift Card
USB Camera/Video recorder
1. You must follow my blog and Jordan Deen's Blog
2. You must leave a comment on my blog and Jordan Deen's Blog
3. You must retrieve the one word from the 'Half Moon' excerpt below (pst...it's red) in the order of the words from the blogs. (I am number 6)
4. Once you are done you must send an email to: with your name, email and the sentence made up from all the words in the order you retrieved them from ALL the blogs.
5. Contest starts 9/2/2010 and ends 9/9/2010
Chapter 2 Half Moon by Jordan Deen:
“He lingered. It took almost a month…” Her voice strayed off and I stayed captivated in her grotesque story, fearful I would share in the sickness if I didn’t.
“I think that’s enough for one day,” Brandon said, walking out from behind one of the large trees. We both jumped almost three feet off the blanket.
“You scared us!” Nicole looked like she had been caught, and the look on his face confirmed he didn’t like her chosen topic of conversation. She should have stuck with the positive, instead of telling me a fable they probably told to young werewolves to keep them in line with the whole bonding tradition.
“Can I talk to her for a few minutes?” Brandon asked Nicole and pointed at me.
“Sure.” Nicole started getting up from the blanket, but he stopped her.
“No, stay here. I need you where we can see you, okay?”
“Sure, umm…” Nicole looked around to find a way to give us time alone without actually leaving.
So what do you think? Intriguing huh? Don't forget to follow and leave a comment below on what you think, thought, saw, seen, and PLEASE PLEASE continue on to the next blog in the hunt:
*click it, click it*
|Copyright The Bibliophilic Book Blog 2009-2010|