I thought it would be fun to make a post and giveaway for Jane in June. Some of you may or may not know that I have a particular Austen man I am hopelessy in love with...his name...is Mr. Tilney. I honestly think he is the most under loved Austen hero of all...so I am going to share with you why you should heart Mr. Tilney as well:
1. He knows about muslin...come on, I bet Darcy knows nothing about Muslin.
2. He likes to read...and has no qualms about sharing his love.
3. He is a gentleman.
4. He lives in a freaking castle!
5. He isn't afraid to own up when he loves a women, even though it might mean disownment.
6. He keeps fit by going for regular walks.
7. He has a perfectly nice sister.
8. He is a good dancer.
9. He didn't betray/maim/injure his heroine in anyway...he might have hurt her feelings a bit but that was really all her fault.
10. He dislikes his own brother and father as much as I do.
So...these are my reasons for loving Mr. Tilney. If you can add more please comment and add them. If you want to win a prize comment and leave your email address...you will win an 'I Heart Mr. Tilney' tote bag! Contest ends...1 July 2010.
|Copyright The Bibliophilic Book Blog 2009-2010|