Is the information and advice on debt management different than in years past? Definitely, and in this savvy, engaging guide, bestselling author and financial expert Jordan Goodman will show you how to:
- Win the mortgage game: avoid foreclosure, obtain the best refinancing, and modify your mortgage even it it's "under water"
- Clean up your credit report and dramatically boost your credit score
- Negotiate new terms and payments for burdensome medical bills, student loans, and credit cards
- Protect yourself from the devastation of identity theft
- Master new credit card rules, and avoid the rate and fee traps
- Learn a revolutionary strategy that will help you become mortgage-free in five to seven years, change the way you pay all your bills, and save hundreds of thousands of dollars
In today's volatile economy, getting out of debt is the key to surviving and thriving, and with this book, Jordan Goodman provides you with the strategies and tools to live debt-free.
For those of you who are regular readers, you know I don't often review non-fiction, but this book has helped me, so I am definitely reviewing it. I have paid off three credit cards and reduced my overall debt by about 4000 bucks, in addition to the good debt I have analyzed and learned to handle better. Not bad for reading a book and jotting down some numbers.
The author gives clear and concise examples in ways a non-money efficient person can understand. He also gives excellent strategies that an everyday person can implement. Anything you want to know about money handling is in this book. Mr. Goodman does go a bit overboard on the history lessons in some chapters but it's not completely unbearable. There is also a handy resources guide and a guide for emergency money situations. Definitely worth my time and effort.
Received from: FSB Media for Review
For more information or for purchasing visit Jordan E. Goodman's webpage.
I give this book 4/5 stars. ★ ★ ★ ★
|Copyright The Bibliophilic Book Blog 2009-2010|